Friday, May 13, 2011

Why on earth would I start a blog??

Hello, my name is Brian Tremelling and I guess I'm a blogger -

I'm a father, a son, a husband, a brother, an uncle, a cousin and a friend.  I thought I would start this blog to share not only our family projects, but tips and tricks that we use on a daily basis.  Fortunately, I have no great expectations for this blog other than to use it as a way to share my experiences and to hopefully help or influence someone in a positive way.


You will see that I have a number of interests that include:  Family activities, gardening, cooking, weight loss, running, camping, community work / service, religion, photography and whatever else catches my attention.  I also love to dabble in renewable energy as we once had an off-grid cabin and also a solar PV company.

I plan to get to each of these topics in the coming weeks.  If anyone happens to read my comments, please reach out and say hello and let me know what you like or don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment